The Fiberglass Difference
Fiberglass windows are on the leading edge of sustainability and efficiency.
They offer a high quality and environmentally friendly new option for your home windows.
- 8x Stronger than Vinyl
- Has an almost zero thermal expansion rate.
- Performs under extreme heat and cold temperatures.
- Does not absorb moisture.
- Never needs sanding, painting, or staining.
- Won't warp, rot, corrode, dent, or rust.
- Virtually maintenance free.
A Variety of Color Choices
Choose from a line of standard colors or any color from the Sherwin Williams' palette.
A Green Alternative
- Has less thermal conductivity than any other material.
- Made of partially recycled materials.
- Requires less energy to produce than other window materials.